Would you like to withdraw your order?
Have a look at the cancellation policy. There it explains what to do.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
FOLLOWS OF WITHDRAWAL
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly (especially flowers) or whose use-by date would quickly be exceeded
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
END OF REVOCATION INSTRUCTIONS
SAMPLE REVOCATION FORM
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.